- Information we collect – this depends on what you provide us. If we are to sell and ship to you, we need your payment information and shipping address. If you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your name and email address.
- To access and change any information previously collected and/or opt out of mailing lists = If you have set up an account, go to My Account.
- Age restrictions — if you’re spending money, you need to be at least 18.
- “Do not track” signals – if you’ve set it up on your end, we don’t do anything to change that.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, then the newsletter provider has your information. We use MailChimp, and they’re a reputable organization. Likewise, your payments come to us through PayPal or Square, so they have your information too.
- Terms & Conditions
- All sales of cut fabric are final. Other items will be addressed on a case-by-case basis by a real human, and subject to the laws of Pennsylvania. Basically, we want to treat you like we’d want to be treated. Also, ‘WE’ don’t expect daily caviar and breakfast in bed. Seriously, we want to make you happy and work with you to achieve that. If you want caviar with that, you might encounter some resistance.
- Choose Your Hues products are returnable, subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Warranties and damages – with hand-dyed fabric, the main issue is bleeding in the wash. We do our absolute best to wash things out thoroughly, and we iron the still-wet-out-of-the-washer fabric between white fabric to look for bleeding problems. Also, we are human and can miss stuff. We believe our fabric is washed more thoroughly than other hand dyes, and we know it’s washed better than any commercial fabric! It’s up to you to give it an additional wash before use, and we will not be liable for any damages. Please feel free to inquire about washing out.
- Intellectual Property Policy: please share our fabric photos – other photos belong to their creators who shared them with me. If you make a habit of passing our work off as your own, expect a cease and desist notice. If you post comments on our blog or testimonials on the shop, know that your writing is now out there for the world to see. And thanks for writing.
- Our right to refuse service: this probably only applies to overseas shipments, which is why we only ship domestically. If you are a creepy stalker, we might refuse service, so don’t be a creepy stalker.
- Purchases are processed courtesy of the WooCommerce shopping cart software, and payments are handled by PayPal or Square. We don’t see, nor do we want to see your credit card information, so we use those programs to try to ensure that.
- Shipping policy – we typically ship by USPS, except for bolts drop-shipped from Robert Kaufman, who only ships by FedEx Ground or Home Delivery. If you want any other method, we will charge you the pickup fee. We don’t do enough business (yet!) to have FedEx and UPS stop here daily, and they charge us to stop by.
- If we change our terms, and you have placed an order in the past, we will send you an email.
- Comments – please be respectful; don’t be a jerk. We will delete any comments that we consider flames, spam, or just nasty, judgemental, or rude.
- Refunds: see #2 above.
- Copyright © 2008 – today DippyDyes
How to reach us:
Snail mail: DippyDyes, PO Box 150, Red Hill, PA 18076