In no particular order:
- Turn up the water heater to 140 for the final washout of yesterday’s snow-dyes and the upcoming ones.
- First cool washes of snow dyes – yesterday was about 60 yards
- Squeegee the floor of water & dye runoff
- Bring in more snow to dye the next 40 yards
- rinse yesterday’s dye off screens
- dig my way to the basement door again so I can bring snow inside (see picture below)
- soda-soak more fabric to dye tomorrow
Take a breath
- Get to the detached garage, ideally without leaving any footprints in the snow
- Fire up the snowblower
- Get enough of the paved surfaces cleaned off to function fairly normally
- sweep off the front porch
- sweep off the second-floor porch, or else expect drips in the temporary (i.e. white trash) kitchen on the first floor porch
- teach hubby how the broiler works because he’s cooking dinner!